Partnership for Community Action
Branding, speaking engagements, media relations, publicity and strategic introductions.
Marketing Challenge: With government funds shrinking, this non-profit organization needed exposure in media outlets to increase its funding resources.
- Introduced the executive director to key media contacts.
- Developed media strategies for the executive director of the agency.
- Provided input for the organization’s annual report.
- Utilized our agency resources in developing speaker resources for the annual meeting.
- Interviewed recipients of the agency’s services.
- Wrote and placed community media stories focusing on the agency’s services.
- Developed calendar announcement coverage for all special events.
- Researched and developed new resources for grants with women’s organizations.
- Made introductions to corporate executives.
- Identified vendor resources.
Marketing Outcomes: Our public information efforts gave new impetus to the PCA's programs, including weatherization, microenterprise and initiatives serving non-English speaking clients. Our stories about the Executive Director as the epitome of the American dream were published across the United States in publications including Rolling Out (Atlanta and Washington D.C. editions), Atlanta Business Chronicle and WSB Radio. As a result, the agency garnered more exposure and more potential funding opportunities.
(c) 2013. Atlanta Cause Marketing & PR, Inc. All rights reserved.